Personal Data That We Collect
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is
provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our website, social media accounts and emails.
You may decline to provide your personal data, however this may impact our ability to provide you with products or services. For example, should you decline to accept our first party cookies, we will be unable to add items to your shopping cart.
We also require your address and payment details in order to process your order.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Payment data required to process payments.
- Interaction data about your use of our websites, social media accounts and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.).
- Device data.
- Error reports, access logs and performance data.
How We Use Personal Data
We use the data we collect to fulfil your order, and to provide a richer shopping experience on our websites, social media accounts and emails. In particular we use data to:
- Process and fulfil any orders placed via our website
- Provide customer support when you contact us.
- Improve and develop our websites and social media accounts.
- Market to you via social media.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent or as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems.
Reasons We Share Personal Data
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment
gateway, Paypal, in order to process your payment, or providing your address and contact details to our shipping courier to deliver your order).
How To Control Your Personal Data
You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us by email on email@example.com
- Remembering your preferred shipping country/currency.
- Remembering which items you have added to your shopping cart.
- Logging you into our website and keeping you logged in across pages.
- To help us prevent fraud.